Can Lite Fan and Filter group has added a new series of canister carbon filters to their already dominant line of activated carbon filters. Also after years of research and field testing of the light-weight carbon filter. Can Fan and Filter group will proudly place their trusted name in air filtration on this new series of filters.
The Can-Lit carbon filters have been developed with ease of installation, durability and effectiveness in mind. Therefore Can-Lite carbon filter is manufactured the same way as the Original Can-Filters (proven packed bed design).
The difference is in the carbon; high density carbon is used in the Can-Lite.
Can Lite carbon filters are lighter than original Can Carbon filters which makes them easy to hang from walls, ceilings, and grow tents. Can carbon filters are easy to install and come with pre-filters and built-in flange. All can filters are made in North America.
- Recommended Fan: Can Fan S 800 – 8″ Inline Duct Fan
- Can Lite 8″ x 40″ Carbon Filter Specifications:
- Recommended Max CFM: 1000 CFM
- Prefilter: Yes – Included
- Flange: Built in 8″
- Outside Diameter: 31 cm / 12″
- Height: 100 cm / 40″
- Total Weight: 19 kg / 42 lbs
- Carbon Weight: 14 kg / 32 lbs
- Carbon Bed Depth: 2″
- Max Operating Temp: 80 C
- Built in flange
- 10% More Virgin Activated Australian RC Light Weight Granular Carbon than the competition
- Also 2″ Bed Depth of Pure Virgin Activated Australian RC Light Weight Granular Carbon
- 51% Perforated Open Area For Maximum Air Flow
- Up to 2.5 Years Life Expectancy
- Also Weight saving aluminum top and bottom
- Pre filter included
- Ease of installation with the low overall weight
6″ Can Lite 600
8″ Can Lite 1000
8″ Can Lite 1500
10″ Can Lite 1500
10″ Can Lite 2000
10″ Can Lite 2500
Check out all our Filters
Follow our Instagram